During the 63rd GMDS conference from 2nd to 6th September in Osnabrück, MIRACUM organised a workshop on the topic “Medical Data Science: Consolidation and usage of distributed data in the health care system – presentation of first results of the consortium”. We are very pleased about the active participation of more than 70 interested researchers, who – despite many parallel workshop sessions – followed our invitation, took part in vivid presentations and discussions and gave us so much positive feedback!
- Welcome and introduction (Paul Schmücker, Mannheim)
- Current state of MIRACUM (Hans-Ulrich Prokosch, Erlangen)
- Mapping asthma and medication data (Martin Boeker, Freiburg)
- cBioPortal-prototype as a translational platform within the scope of the molecular tumorboard for patient care and research (Jan Christoph, Erlangen)
- Structure of a clinic and consortium-wide study register (Dennis Kadioglu, Frankfurt)
- Distributed evaluations on the way to a Germany-wide demonstrator-study (Thomas Ganslandt, Mannheim)
We are looking forward to seeing you next year again at the GMDS!